Automated Bag Robotic Palletizing System Solution is offered according to customers' actual requirements. It is designed for achieving the whole process automationof quantitative packaging, inverted bag conveying, climbing conveying, vibration shaping, robotic palletizing and pallet conveying. The solution can handle bulk, block and powder materials in all kinds of bag package, paper bags, plastic bags and woven bags etc.
· The whole work process of the system is automatically controlled by PLC to achieve continuous operation.
· The system has the functions of fault alarm, display and automatic continuous lockdown.
· Meanwhile, the CYB-Bot robot has triple limit protection security mechanisms and can implement real-time intelligent monitoring of product position in the production line, remote diagnosis and network-based management.
Technical Specifications (variable as per different case):
|Robot Model||Gripper Type||Palletizing Capacity||Package|
|CBT-200||Bag Type Gripper||1100||44-55||40-50kg/bag|
|Material||Powder or Granule Animal Feed|
Solution Process： Automatic Bag Sewing Conveyor → Vertical Bag-Inverted Conveyer → Linear Conveyor → Weight Scale → Automatic Weighing and Rejection Machine → Climbing Conveyor→ Waiting for Palletizing Platform → Robotic Palletizing → Waiting for Forklift Handling
Solution Technical Innovation：
· Multi-line Convergence Technology
· Segment Control
· Bag Material Shaping Technology
· Robot Control System
· Bag Weighing and Rejection Technology
· Reserving Artificial Emergency Palletizing Site
· Equipped with Automatic Pallet Repository System
· Solution independently developed by Cyb-Bot, software maintenance and update can be well ensured.
· Fully-automatic operation can effectively save labors, improve efficiency and reduce production costs.
· Reliable operation and easy maintenance.
· 10-12 years'service life.
· Timely and professional service, widely application.
· Can be customized as per customer's special requirements.
Interested in implementing Automated Bag Robotic Palletizing System Solution in your facility or simply want to know more about it?