• Model CBT-C4A1 sorting robot control system is IPC-based, software-featured and open-type control system, which characterized as using software to achieve the hardware function of motion controller. IPC-based real-time core technology and programming environment combined with a variety of I / O devices and machine vision systems to form a complete set of real-time control solution through fieldbus technology integration of various I / O, soft PLC, NC and machine vision system.
• CBT-C4A1 sorting robot control software offers a deeper level of openness in customization that supports underlying motion control strategies (algorithms) in addition to support customization of upper-level software programs (program editing, human-machine interface, etc.). The flexibility of software implementation and hardware platform independence will help the system achieve more openness and rapid growth of system performance, meanwhile, it is convenient for users to carry out second development and upgrade, which is in line with the development trend of information technology.
• The chain branched structure adopting the pre-fastened Hooke Hinge has independent intellectual property rights, can effectively expand the working space of the robot and ensure the robot's movement performance.
• By adding the installation of telescopic and rotating shaft, the robot can achieved end effector’s rotation, the movement and placement of sorted objects in space so as to expand the application scope of the robot.
• Introduction to IPC-based Open Control System: IPC-based real-time core technology and programming environment combined with a variety of I / O devices and machine vision systems to form a complete set of real-time control solution through fieldbus technology integration of various I / O, soft PLC, NC and machine vision system.
• Strong Development Environment: Controller programming and development system is the core of a complete set of automation development platform. The integrated development environment can freely handle all standard IEC61131-3 PLC programming languages.
• Convenient Task Configuration: The task configurator allows users to plan their applications to different time tiers to synchronize with I / O, making it easy for users to complete system setup and I / O mappings through Task Configurator.
• Integrated Multiple Components: The IPC-based open type control system provides a complete, integrated operational and monitoring solution. Visual editors and oscilloscope tools allow users to operate the controller and monitor real-time curves for each variable for follow-up analysis.
Sorting robots are widely used for automated Sorting operation in the production of food, machinery, medicine, dairy and cosmetics industry.